- Commonwealth citizenship, refugee or British protected person  or permanently reside in developing Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honours standard
- Not have studied or worked for one (academic) year or more in a developed country
- Be unable, either yourself or through your family, to pay to study in the UK

Last Years Deadline: 1st April, 2016