- Maltese Citizen or EU/EEA Citizen, or have a relative of such origin, or be resident in Malta for the past 5 years or granted permanent residence in Malta
- Apply for a relevant course longer than 9 months or leading to an MQF degree of level 5, 6, 7 or 8, or currently belonging to such a course with end date beyond the current scholastic year, and apply for funding for the remaining years.
- Track record in the arts discipline and seeking specialisation in expressive arts
- The course shall commence during the year of application
- Apply for a recognised programme of study in a recognised institution
- Not in possession of a qualification of the same level in an identical area of specialisation
Last Years Deadline: 1st April 2016 12:00