Call Us: +356 2340 2104
European Parliament Traineeships for University Graduates (Robert Schuman)
Such internships work towards further building on the knowledge already acquired during one’s studies and also to familiarize participants with what goes on in the European Parliament.
Robert Schuman Traineeships can be of three types;
· General – Any applicant who meets the criteria
· Journalism – Applicant must showcase proof of professional experience (works published, membership in an association of journalists in an EU member state or a qualification in journalism).
· Sakharov Prize – Applicants with a particular interest in human rights.
The criteria which must be met include the following;
· Applicant must be a national of an EU member state or an applicant country, without prejudice to the provisions of Article 5(2) of the Internal Rules.
· Applicant must be age 18 or over at start of traineeship.
· Applicant must be fluent in at least one official European Union language.
· Applicant must not have been awarded any other traineeship or paid employment within the past four weeks which was paid for by the European Union Budget.
Traineeship dates and deadlines for receipt of applications:
Application Period: 15 August – 15 October (Midnight)
Traineeship Period: 1 March – 31 July
Application Period: 15 March – 15 May (Midnight)
Traineeship Period: 1 October 0 28/29 February