Translation Traineeships for University Graduates (Robert Schuman)
Such internships are open to university graduates or equivalent institutions. Such internships work towards further building on the knowledge already acquired during one’s studies and also to familiarize participants with what goes on in the European Parliament. Translation trainees will be assigned to Luxembourg for a period of three months.
The criteria which must be met include the following;
· Applicant must be a national of an EU member state or an applicant country, without prejudice to the provisions of Article 5(2) of the Internal Rules.
· Applicant must be age 18 or over at start of traineeship.
· Applicant must be fluent in at least one official European Union language.
· Applicant must not have been awarded any other traineeship or paid employment within the past four weeks which was paid for by the European Union Budget.
· Applicant must be in possession of a university degree following a course of study of at least three years duration. This must be in hand prior to the date of deadline submission.
Traineeship dates and deadlines for receipt of applications:
Start of traineeship: 1 January
Application period: 15 June – 15 August (Midnight)
Start of traineeship: 1 April
Application period: 15 September – 15 November (Midnight)
Start of traineeship: 1 July
Application period: 15 December – 15 February (Midnight)
Start of traineeship: 1 October
Application period: 15 March – 15 May (Midnight)